The notifications lists a timeline of events related to the currently selected data. Updates related to the processing of one-time analyses, realt-time event monitoring for TrafxCONNECT, and other platform notifications will be listed here as they happen.
The timeline of events is filtered automatically depending on the currently dselected navigation context. For example, to get updates for an entire region, navigate to the Browse Sites page. To view updates filtered to a specific site or movement, navigate to the overview page for the corresponding site or movement.
To dock the notification pane to the window (so that it stays open while you perform other actions), click on the icon. To undock the notification pane, click on the icon.
Help: Let's get started
From here you have access to a large variety of data exploration tools. They are designed to accelerate your exploratory analysis and to automate the generation of the most common and meaningful summary statistics and charts.
To assist in your traffic or safety analysis, the following data exploration tools are provided:
- The Browse Sites tool is your starting point for exploring data at a newtork-level as well as viewing and accessing data on a site-by-site-basis.
- For even more customization (such as combining filters, or combining data from multiple sites) and accessing data on a project-by-project basis, please try using the advanced Compare tool.
- You can upload new data to the platform via New Data.
If you want to resume where you last left off, select Resume where I left off . Start analysis will guide you to a specific tool if this is your first time using the platform.
- The Network screening tool is used to analyze data and sort sites at a network level.
- The Site diagnosis shortcut will take you to your site (if you only have one) to start diagnosis.
- The CMFs tool will help you select relevant counter measures rated by CMF .
- The Evaluate & compare button will take you to the Compare tool.
- Don't know or don't care? Jump straight to the data export page via Just want to export my latest project .